Your Biggest Motivator is you yourself.

Sometimes we all feel negative, we live in the society that thrives on negativity. This is were  things  goes wrong, we automatically assume the worst. Sometimes we understand that you want to depressed, be negative just  because the thing isn't going your way.

                                 I am also in same boat, in the universe, there are  a lot of people who are ready  to demotivate you, again and again.  Many  people around me  demotivates me, give negatives vibes and I try to make my day good but at the end of the day  I feel frustration, stress, negatives vibes. Everything going through  my mind is making me more weak . It's not easy for me to forget things quickly and move on.
         
                              One day, one of mine friend, Ritika,  met me, we talk, we had fun together, I talk about all my worries to her. And she always sounds like a lot of motivation, positive vibes. I got many demotivators in the life, but from the time I have  met this  girl who always motivates herself and other also. She pampered me a lot that you should always have  positive vibes in your mind, let's think what people want to. 
           
                 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bachpan

Feminism